mylittlehobby asked: After you receive this, please share 5 random facts about yourself and then copy and send to your ten favorite followers :)
Aw thank you for sending this to me— how fun! Hmm, five random facts… I’m so bad at these so I’ll keep it to random nail related facts.
- I had never actually purchased/owned a bottle of polish until I was a junior in high school. Growing up, I was either a tomboy or just uninterested in painting my nails.
- When I started actually painting my nails, I wouldn’t use basecoat or topcoat. And I’d paint them sloppily before peeling the dried edges off my skin lol
- My first ever client, who still is my favorite, is a friend who ALWAYS, without fail, literally always, asks me for either leopard print or flowers. And the fact of this is that after about 4 years of doing these for her, I’ve never gotten tired of it and it somehow always ends up gorgeous and different and fresh <3
- If I stick to the cultural side of Anthropology, I might actually do a thesis or my dissertation on nail art culture.
- A lot of guys, and some girls, think that I refuse to eat foods with my hands because of my medium-long nails. They blame the nails and usually call me prissy or girly. But I’m actually extremely grossed out by bacteria/food under fingernails so, even without nails or polish, I just don’t eat with my hands unless forced ¯\_(ツ)_/¯